Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcome to My Life


You may see, that I always smile, look like a strong girl from the outside, but everyone didn't know, who I really am. My life always full of tears, problem, but I keep smiling for the others. I never want the others know about my pain, I'll passed it alone.

I hate to falling in love, because I hate to be fall, and I hate to be hurted more. I want to live without love, but I can't help it. I'm just an ordinary girl, that will always falling in love again and again. Even though I know, that maybe I'll be hurted again.

On the home, I feel it's like on hell, but I can't help it. Too much pressure, overprotected, possesive and many more, I always feel that pain. But I keep being strong, didn't want to give up. I ignore the others, and be a quiet person in the house. I doing my world, playing, gaming, listening to music, designing, singing and many more, just to makes me more comfortable in the house. But I keep quiet, I didn't want to talk. And this is the real me, I may be talkative on the outside, but I really quiet and don't care about anything on the home.

The last things that you must know about me, I'm easily falling in love, but hard to forget it. And my heart was fragile, easily broken. I hopes someday I'll find someone that will love me as the way I am, and accept anything about me. But I know, it'll be someday...

0 comments:

Post a Comment