Wednesday, May 12, 2010

want the time back to past

I want everything changed to when we started first. .

U who never go far from me. .

U who care on me. .

U who give me a chance to get u. .

But whatever i hopes. .

That never comes true. .

I want the time back to past again. .

So i can get u. .

Wherever the other say. .

I don't care. .

Cause. .

I know the one things. .

That i got u. .

But it's just my wish. .

I hopes that'll come true. .

God. .

Please give me a second chance. .

To get him. .


T.T


By : MeLisa, .

5 comments:

Unknown

Hello my friend,

Very nice poeme though ? Where does your inspiration comes from ? Thanks

Note : Keep up the good work

Your loyal friend -Herbert Mouscardy

Melisa Cubbie

from my heart n my feel..
hehe

rate this poetry please.. from 1 to 5, u want to give how??

Devina Cristianto

jgn mikirin orng xg g pduli ma kt

Devina Cristianto

jgn mikirin orng yg g pduli ma kt

Melisa Cubbie

u devina cristianto??
hha

iah dev..
gw prlu nrima knyataan dh

Post a Comment