Monday, May 17, 2010

my heart sound


never know..
what i feel now..

i'm so confused..
to describe what's on my mind..

i hopes one thing..
that u can loving me..

cause..

i want u to give me a shoulder to cry on..

n be the one,, who catches my tear..
n my love..


why u must go??


i hate this event..

why it must happening to me??



i'm so stupid..

cause i love u..

i miss u..


i never let u go away from me...


please come back to me beibh :)

cause you are everything for me ;)





from the deep of my heart ..
just for u..

_________
my dear :)

5 comments:

Melisa Cubbie

comments need ..

Devina Cristianto

wkwkwk
aneh bngd foto'a!!!!!!
addduuuuuh mel, mnderita bngd kaea'a u cuma gara2 cnta!!!!

Unknown

Well written and inspired. Please continue the hard workd towards complete success.

Good job !

Regards -Herbert Mouscardy

Melisa Cubbie

@devina : awkkwkkakkw..iah ne >< kngen xmpah ..hha

@herbert : thank you my friends.. can u help me makes this poem better??

freakmaster ^R^

itu puisi yah? hahah btw pernah denger licencia poetica ?
pasti lebih keliatan puisinya kalo u maenin kata2nya.. kaya..
'so confused, i am..
to describe what's on my mind..'
-rizal-

Post a Comment