Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ordinary but Precious

You may feel nothing, but you're something in my heart and my life. You gave colour into my life. You put all the things right. You completed my life. You're precious, don't worry ;) ~

Many simple things would happen into our life, and we don't know what are they, when they'll come, and how they'll come into our life. Many unexpected things would happen into our life too. Good things or bad things, who knows?

Yeah, you're one of the things unexpected that came into my life, but I'm really glad to met you and know you. You know why? Because I feel like I knew you before, and when I met you, I want to know you better :). And I thought you'll never be mine. But I surprised when you said you like me and you love me :). Je t'aime, Wil  :)

I knew, I'm ordinary, or maybe worse than ordinary. I made a lot of mistakes, I can't make everyone that I love happy, and I know, sometimes you dissapointed with me. I'm really sorry. But I've always try my best. Try to makes and write down our story, so that'll no sadness inside them. I always want to see your smile, it gives me the encourage to survive on this life.

That's not easy to passed the days when you feel rejected and ignored. But you were here next to me, support me, and I know that I can survive. And I'll build my home with you later. The really "home", when the peaceness exist and we'll live happily ever after together :)

Maybe you said that you had nothing and you do nothing. But believe me, that you had many things that no one else had. The important thing is my heart ;;), I believe you'll take care of my heart. You're precious ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment