Friday, November 23, 2012

Imakta Family

After passed the written test, interview test, Diksar, and this is Diklan. We're going to Strawberry Camp, Puncak Raya to implement the Diklan. That three days was very amazing, unforgettable moments. I'm so glad to be the part of them :). I feel, we're so close. Like a family...


I am a Mediners, and I'm so glad for it :)



Let's make M for MEDIN !!! :D


Yesterday is our first meeting...





Today is Party Ganjil Imakta 2012. I really want to join. But I can't..
I had survive, I won't quit from Imakta, no matter if my parents and my family disallow me to join the organization.
I'm so happy to be the part of them. Feel like it was a dreaming home. With the tranquility and peaceness. The peoples very kind. I can't leave them :(


0 comments:

Post a Comment