Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Life is a Climb

Hello, this is me. The ordinary one who always think that I'm the happiest person in this world. Yes, it's true. I'm the most happiest person, but it when I'm with you.

I know, everything happened because of a reason. People changed, life's turned. I can't help it. I wish that fairytale is really true, but I'm not living in fairyland. I never regret to spending time too much with him. I never regret to loving him. I love the way he smile. I love the way he tried to cheer me up. Those comfortable and mesmerizing eyes who always said "I love you". I love all the things about him.

Wait until tomorrow and I'll be fine
Wait until tomorrow
You'll see that I'm worth waiting for
I'm right here just come on and say it
I try to reason with myself
Just think of all that life could be
If we could only capture what we've seen

(Pulling a Piano from a Pond)
- Cinematic Sunrise-

But the road isn't as clear as we wanted. There's many obstacles that we must through. But you can't survive from those temptation. You choose her and I don't mind. I'll put on a fake smile and put my head high to face the reality as the single survivor.

Then someone came into my life, right after we're broke up. He always listen to my story, he always tried to motivating me. He tried to cheer me up on my worst. And finally he could changes my fake smile into the happiest smile again. Then you blame me for everything, you blame me for the reason why we're broke up and instead of blaming yourself who choose her before we're broke up. You said I'm selfish. Isn't you're selfish too?

If I'm always stuck in the past, I think I won't be as stronger as I am now. Life must go on. I can't turn back time, but memories will lasted forever. I can't forget the pain, but I forgave you and her. Hopes God will bless you both :)

And now here I am, I've been broken but I get stronger than before. I've been on my worst, but God gave me someone to remove my sadness. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment