Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Back Under The Stars


It's already been 9 months, and we were doing really fine.
Just little bit problems that coming into our life.
I'll never regret to know you as well as right now. You know why?
Cause my life changed when I'm met you and be yours.

It's not easy to survive until right now.
There were many pain, many things that could make me stopped.
But, I had the promise, I won't stop until my dreams come true.
And right now, I'm make it happen :)

They may said anythings about you.
They may hate you, talk the bad things about you, or what.
But I don't care. I won't care.
I'm still on my promise, to love you...
Until the end of time.
Or maybe, until when you're finding someone better than me that could brighter your days and she could make you smile, instead of me :')

If you asked me why I'm really stubborn, and why I'm try to keep you in my life,
go ask yourself :)
Why you can make me really love you?
Why you can make me comfort when I'm on your side?
Why you can always cherish me in every condition?
Why you can be this important for me in my life?
Because honestly, I don't have a reason to love you.
But I do :)

Thanks for healing my past pain.
Thanks because you're really different, you're mature, you really know me, you can understand me, etc.
But most of them all, thanks for loving me too :)


When I come undone, you bring me back again...
Back under the stars, back into your arms <3 font="">

0 comments:

Post a Comment